Monday, October 28, 2013

story

from Karma Rescue:

awesome, sweet, friendly dogs need home.

Alaskan Malamute Dog for adption in Santa Monica, California - Thor


We rescued a husky mix from south la shelter- we named her Sassaba- she is gorgeous and a great dog and found a home.
We were contacted by the shelter and found out there was a mom and dad - they were so distraught when Sassaba was rescued. We immediately went back and got them. They live together in a kennel at NKLA (an adoption center that Best Friends opened for rescue groups) but it is a challenge w their age and them having to be adopted together. Here are their links...
http://www.adoptapet.com/pet/9664766-santa-monica-california-alaskan-malamute


Breed:Alaskan MalamuteColor:WhiteAge:Adult
Size:Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)Sex:Male

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Thor's Story...(name is temporary)
Hey there! My name is Thor and I am 6 years old (September 2013). Don't be afraid of my size, my body just had to accommodate for my big heart! I'm a pretty awesome guy; I have the looks, the smile, and an amazing capability to love. I get along very well with other dogs my size and am great with kids. I absolutely love people, and can't think of anything better than to be around them at all times. I'm looking for my forever home to continue enjoying this beautiful life, so please ask to meet me!

And 


No comments:

Post a Comment